And like that, we are at the last day of the year! For as many terrible things that happened in 2020, there were equally as many things I was thankful for and proud of accomplishing this year. I wanted to share 20 things I was thankful for in 2020. This list includes both personal and professional accomplishments and proud moments I had throughout the year. Looking back at everything gave me all the feels to end the year on a high note. We all worked hard and survived a global pandemic, we should be proud!
20 Things I Was Thankful For In 2020
- Finally got breast reduction surgery and said goodbye to daily chronic back pain
- Had a roof over my head
- Shared my 500th video on YouTube
- Became a more active anti-racist & continued to use my platform to share my favorite Black owned businesses
- Launched my own collection
- Boldly shared my unpopular makeup opinions
- Did considerably well on my 2020 Project Pan
- Enjoyed using a new wine fridge
- Made conscious actions transitioning to cruelty free makeup
- Streamlined working from home & creating content all on my own
- Decluttered and culled my closet for a capsule wardrobe
- Got to work out with others outside
- Thrived while living with a rare food allergy to carrageenan
- Gained motivation from podcasts
- Grew more confident in tasting wine & discovered an unusual wine pairing
- Felt all kinds of relief at Modern Acupuncture
- Ate a more plant forward diet
- Mastered at-home hair dye
- Used social distancing as an opportunity for self care
- The continued health of my immediate family
2020 has taught us all a lot, but above all it’s how to persevere. What have you been thankful for or proud of accomplishing this year? I want to hear all about it in a comment below!
Wishing you all a happy, health, and safe New Years Eve celebration tonight! I’ll be at home on the couch, watching DJ livestreams, and dancing with friends over Zoom. Cheers to 2021!