I’ve tested a lot of makeup over the years. But what if it was all to disappear tomorrow? Here is exactly what I would buy to rebuild my makeup collection and build a core group of products to do an entire face of makeup with. Consider this a cruelty free drugstore makeup starter kit if you will. For instance, this is how I would restock my collection top to bottom. To clarify, I’ll break down the makeup into categories of eyes, face, lips, and tools. These are all cruelty free drugstore makeup products that I would recommend to create a full face of makeup for work and everyday. Pretty much everything in this list, aside from the large face and eyeshadow palettes, is under $15!
Best Cruelty Free Drugstore Makeup: Eyes
- Best Eyeliner: NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Best Mascara: Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Best Lid Primer: COVERGIRL Lid Lock Up Eyeshadow Primer
- Best Eyeshadow: Winky Lux Coffee Kitten Palette
- Best Eyeshadow Stick: Pixi Endless Shade Sticks
- Best Glitter Topper: Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights
- Best Brow Pencil: COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Micro
- Best Brow Pomade: Arches & Halos Luxury Brow Building Pomade
- Best False Lashes: House of Lashes
Best Cruelty Free Drugstore Makeup: Face
- Best Pressed Powder: NYX Stay Matte Powder
- Best Concealer: COVERGIRL TruBlend Undercover Concealer
- Best Foundation: Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation
- Best Face Palette: Pixi Summer Glow Palette Sheer Sunshine
- Best Highlight: Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo
- Best Bronzer: No7 Match Made Bronzer
- Best Blush: No7 Match Made Blusher
Best Cruelty Free Drugstore Makeup: Lips
- Best Lipstick: Winky Lux Lip Velour
- Best Sheer Lipstick / Lip Stain: Winky Lux Watermelon Jelly Lip Stain
- Best Liquid Lipstick: Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lipstick
- Best Lip Gloss: NYX Butter Gloss
Best Cruelty Free Drugstore Makeup: Tools
As you can tell, I have a lot of favorites from brands like Pixi, NYX, COVERGIRL, Winky Lux, Real Techniques, and more. The best part? You can probably grab all these products in one stop if you shop at Target or ULTA. Above all, these products are both affordable and amazing quality.
The NYX Epic Ink Liner and Essence Lash Princess Mascara have been two new discoveries I’ve been impressed with. Both of which I picked up during Vlogmas day 6 in a car vlog. In short, they are knock out drugstore makeup products. You can see they are the start of the show in the makeup look posted above!
To sum it up, these are some of my top drugstore makeup products to recommend. What are some of your favorite cruelty free drugstore makeup products? I want to try them. Share your cruelty free drugstore makeup starter kit in a comment below!