And like that, the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend is over. Cyber Monday is here! This year the Black Friday deals closely overlap the deals that launched last week, but I still wanted to share my top sale recommendations if you’re shopping for holiday gifts. This Cyber Monday sale round up spans fashion, skin care, makeup, and home.
I’ll be adding to this page throughout Monday with even more sale information, so be sure to check back often if there’s something you missed.
My Most Worn & Used Items On Sale
- SPANX Faux Leather Leggings: still on sale and something I wear all the time. I wear size L.
- West Elm Swivel Chair: the white bouclé accent chair I’m absolutely obsessed with. Get it for 30% off right now.
- Air Fryer Toaster Combo Oven: one appliance to rule them all. This thing bakes, broils, toasts, and air frys. Grab it for 45% off right now, plus an extra 10% off electronics with code CYBER.
Fashion Cyber Monday Sales 2020
- ALLSAINTS: 30% off everything, ends 12/1
- ALO YOGA: up to 70% off sale & new arrivals, ends 12/1
- Bloomingdale’s: 20% off orders of $100-$249, 25% off orders of $250-$499, 30% off orders of $500+
- Cuyana: 15% off best sellers
- Everlane: up to 40% off
- Express: 50% off everything
- French Connection: 50% off sitewide with code CYBER50FC
- Old Navy: 50% off everything
- Redbubble: 20-60% off everything with code DEALS2020
Beauty Cyber Monday Sales 2020
- Colleen Rothschild: 30% off sitewide with code BF2020, ends 12/1
- Derma E: 30% off sitewide + free gift with purchase with code HOLIDAY30
- IT Cosmetics: 30% off sitewide CELEBRATE & daily deals lieke $10 Superhero Mascara and 50% off CC Cream
- Paula’s Choice: 20% off sitewide
Home Cyber Monday Sales 2020
- Anthropologie: 30% off everything
- CB2: 15% off $100+ orders, 20% off $1999 orders, and 25% off $3999 orders with code SAVEMORE
- Williams-Sonoma: extra 20% off clearance with code EXTRA
What do you think of the Cyber Monday sales 2020? What will you be picking up? I would love to hear what you bought. Thanks for reading, and hello December!