While I love browsing Black Friday sales every year, it’s Small Business Saturday I actually prefer to shop. Small businesses have so many more unique gifts to offer, and your dollars support a small business in achieving their dreams. More and more small businesses are killing it with e-commerce as well, so you can now shop online for the coolest and most memorable gifts your loved ones may receive.
Here are 10 brands I encourage you to check out this Small Business Saturday.
- Anomie: one of my favorite SF boutiques with everything from candles to jewelry to lingerie.
- AYU: wine-inspired body care products for head to toe. I love their vino bronzing body scrub, it smells and feels heavenly!
- dawne FLORINE: sustainable and stylish swimwear I can’t get enough of. Their minimalistic cuts and on-trend colors are flattering on any body type. The suits are also fully reversible, truly with no ugly tags flopping out.
- Katie Dean Jewelry: handmade dainty jewelry perfect for both layering or a minimalistic look.
- Paradox Beauty: a luxe argan oil brand created by my friend Elise. Perfect for that natural glowing skin look.
- Paxton Gate: one of my fave funky shops in the Mission for crystals, fossils, air plants, and more.
- Rx Candles: this brand makes so many amazing scented candles, reed diffusers, sachets, and more. I love their tropical, floral, and woodsy scents the most.
- Samudra Skin & Sea: handmade, sustainable, and ethically sourced organic skincare that’s both gorgeous to look at and use. Their charcoal mask and face cream are my favorites.
- The Luffa Farm: small batch handmade bath products, including luffa which I had no idea was made here in California. More on the brand coming soon in a travel vlog, but visiting their farm in Santa Maria Valley was awesome.
- UnoEth: handmade leather goods in classic shapes and colors started by my friend and college classmate Xiomara.
Are you shopping this Small Business Saturday? Let me know your favorite local shops or online small businesses to support. I would love to check them out. Happy shopping!
Geeky Daddy says
Always great to support local small businesses. well done!
Thank you so much from the UnoEth team! 🙂
I love supporting small businesses, I try to find what I need from small businesses as much as I can before going to bigger brands. I will definitely have to check all these brands out. Thank you for this post.