I’ve been on a makeup no-buy since 2017, but for the first time ever I’m attempting a Project Pan! I pulled 20 makeup products I want to finish up in 2020. This list includes everything makeup from primers to lip gloss. I even have a few face palettes in the mix. Many of the products are long time favorites, and a few I’m challenging myself to get creative with.
I have 7 lip products, 3 primers, 3 highlighters, 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, 2 CC creams, and 1 face powder. Watch the video to see what they all are, and how I’m rolling into new products as I use these up.
Project Pan 2020
- St. Tropez Everyday Tinted Moisturizer & Primer (c/o)
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer (c/o)
- Origins Original Skin™ Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb (c/o)
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Strobing Liquid in 100 (c/o)
- IT Cosmetics Oil Free CC Matte in Light (c/o)
- IT Cosmetics Oil Free CC Matte in Fair Light (c/o)
- Smashbox Spotlight Highlight Palette in Pearl (Limited Edition Launch with Casey Holmes)
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop (Limited Edition Launch with with Jaclyn Hill)
- Natasha Denona Blush Duo
- MAC x Proenza Schouler Sunset Beach Blush (Limited Edition)
- No7 Match Made Bronzer in Caramel (c/o)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Bronzer in Beach (c/o)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Powder (c/o)
- Urban Decay VICE Lipstick in Backtalk (c/o)
- MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in Glossy Fawn (c/o)
- Charlotte Tilbury y K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink (c/o)
- BITE Beauty Custom Lipstick (Made at the San Francisco Lip Lab)
- Burberry Lip Velvet in Fawn (c/o)
- Shades by Shan Lip Gloss in Shampagne (c/o)
Look out for updates coming quarterly on this challenge. Do you have any makeup products you’re trying to use up this year? I encourage you to try Project Pan 2020 with me! Please let me know your thoughts in a comment. Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out some of my other makeup and skin care content before you go.
McKenzie Allyshia says
Those sound like a lot of great products! I really need to go makeup shopping but I have been putting it off forever. However, I do have a ton of products that I’ve never opened or used… maybe I should start there ha ha!
Cyndi Buchanan says
This is such a great idea! I need to do this with my makeup.
I don’t wear makeup, but I like the idea of not having it go to waste and using it up!
Krizzia Scollon says
I like your look! It looks natural and it gives you more glow!
That is seriously amazing! I need to get some new blushes and i think i live this thanka