This blog post was totally a shower idea I had that I think people actually may want to know. Do bloggers still use the products they feature in sponsored posts, say long after the sponsorship is complete? If the blogger only says yes to sponsorships that are a true fit, the answer is most likely yes. There are so many brands and products I’ve discovered due to sponsorship opportunities, most of which I still use regularly.
Here are just a few beauty sponsorships I’ve shared over the years with products I still use to this day, and have repurchased with my own money.
- Neutrogena: I did a long term Neutrogena partnership in 2018 which introduced me to so many amazing products! If you keep up with my empties, I’ve gone through multiple MoistureSmooth Color Sticks. I still use their pressed powder almost every day.
- Sea Calm Skin: not every eczema flare-up requires my heavy duty prescription strength stuff. Most of the time I’m using this! I have multiple tubes of the spot treatment, cooling spray, and body cream to use whenever and wherever needed for immediate relief.
- Aveeno: I have 3 varieties of this peel-off mask in my skin care collection. They deliver immediate exfoliation and light resurfacing on the skin. I use at least one per week and peeling off is always so satisfying.
- Paula’s Choice: this has to be one of the most mentioned skin care brands on my blog and YouTube channel. There are just so many products from the line that I enjoy.
- Jergens: I actually just did a round up of all my favorite sunless tanning products, and these are still my favorites from the drugstore.
- Hot Tools: I’ve been using Hot Tools curling wands since my YouTube channel started. I’m not stopping anytime soon! I have several of their curling wands, so I keep a few at home, one my parent’s house, and one in my luggage on standby.
- SGX NYC: my hair is notoriously flat and this is my absolute favorite texturizing product. A little goes a long way so a bottle will last you a long time.
As you can see, there are still a ton of sponsored beauty products I still currently use. It’s my job to continually review and share things that I recommend, so naturally some things may fade away as the years go on. I also slowly phase out limited release products and discontinued products because I want to recommend products that are currently available.
If there are any products that surprised you or if you’d like to see this post for fashion sponsorships, I’d be glad to do that in the future.