Derma E is a 100% vegan cruelty free skin care and body care brand with hundreds of different products to choose from. I’ve tried many over the years and wanted to share the best of the best. What’s interesting is that some of their best sellers aren’t huge standouts of mine. As someone with oily combination sensitive eczema prone skin and a carrageenan allergy, there are some products from Derma E I’m best off avoiding. The common thread among these favorites is that they’re all pretty gentle and not overly packed with fragrant essential oils.
Also Derma E is running 25% off sitewide this weekend, just use code LOVE25 at checkout. Happy shopping!
Shop Derma E on Ulta, Target, Amazon, & DermaE.com
Best of Derma E Skin Care
- Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser: the ideal cleanser for sensitive skin folks. It’s a lotiony gentle formula that doesn’t cause any irritation to my finicky skin.
- Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Moisturizer: a lovely rich moisturizer with the perfect smooth matte finish on the skin. I mostly use this product for day, but works for night too.
- Anti-Wrinkle Cleanser: a lovely gel cleanser that delivers a subtle daily exfoliation without any harsh stinging. Aside from the CBD cleanser, this is my #2 favorite cleanser from Derma E.
- Purifying Gel Cleanser: if you like a little more of a squeaky clean feeling, try this gel cleanser. I love this one for an evening cleanse after using a cleansing balm to remove my makeup first.
- Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask: awesome charcoal mask that’s thin in consistency, so it’s easy to spread around and it dries quickly. Helps eliminate oil and impurities and delivers a refreshing exfoliation as well.
Best of Derma E Body Care
- Scar Gel: this lightweight gel is so easy to use and it was the first thing I started using after breast reduction surgery last year. Just be sure to use is twice daily and be consistent with it.
- Eczema Relief Cream: a seriously soothing cream for both face and body. I use it all day long on my hands as a hand cream. It really soothes the eczema patches I get between my fingers.
- Rosehip & Almond Portecting Shea Hand & Cuticle Cream: the perfect hand cream formula that is so soft and nourishing on my hands. If you like a hand cream with a light dreamy scent and buttery smooth feel, try this.
Like this post? Don’t forget to flip through some more of my best of beauty brand series. I’ve shared my favorites of Juice Beauty, 100% Pure, Fresh, Colleen Rothschild, Rituals, and Pixi. Let me know what your Derma E skin care and body care favorites are in a comment below.