photo by Julia O Test
Pixi is one of my favorite drugstore beauty brands. Since it can be sort of hard to navigate their wide range of products for the first time I wanted to share some of my absolute favorites. Here’s my take on the very best of Pixi makeup and skin care.
Shop Pixi on Target & pixibeauty.com
Best of Pixi Makeup
- Glowy Gossamer Duos: my favorite intense highlight from the drugstore. Delicate Dew is the duo I go for.
- Lip Icing: I’m not a gloss person, but this is so different! It’s like a shimmery gloss oil that is so light reflective and nourishing. My favorite shade is Cake which was part of the Chloe Morello collaboration.
- MatteLast Liquid Lipstick: one of the best liquid lipsticks at the drugstore with a comfortable thin consistency. Really Rose and Pastel Petal are my choice colors.
- Liquid Fairy Lights: I rarely use glitter, but when I do I reach for this! It works like a glitter top coat to any shadow or even just bare eyelids. Bare Brialliance and Rose Gold are my top picks.
- Lash Lift 188: I was at first skeptical of this mascara since it’s a rubber bristle wand, but it delivers impressive thickness and volume. The brush is a two-in-one design so the smaller brush works for lower lashes as well.
- Eyeshadow Palettes: Pixi makes so many pretty eyeshadow palettes, but the Reflex Light and Natural Beauty versions are my two favorites.
- Pat Away Concealing Base: a gorgeous concealer consistency, though the shade selection could use expanding.
Best of Pixi Skin Care
- Glow Tonic: this is the product that started it all. Glow Tonic is a glycolic acid toner that delivers serious exfoliation and glow. It tingles a bit so I recommend easing into daily use because it can be a little strong if you’re not used to chemical exfoliation. It really helps keep my skin bright and pores clean.
- Glow Glycolic Boost Mask: if toner isn’t your thing, try a version of Glow Tonic in sheet mask form. I just shared this in my round up of best sheet masks.
- Vitamin C Serum: this is my new favorite serum I use every single morning. It smells amazing and has helped in the evenness of my skin.
- Rose Ceramide Cream: if you like Embryolisse, you’ll love this rich yet easily spreadable face cream. My skin drinks this stuff up. Works well as a moisturizing makeup primer, too.
- Hydrating Milky Mist: my favorite face mist Pixi makes! It’s more hydrating skin care than a makeup setting spray. I love it on bare skin.
- Makeup Fixing Mist: the perfect mist for settling down powder or cakey makeup. Did I mention the mist packaging is flawless too?
- Rose Glow Mist: the newest favorite for reviving my makeup throughout the day and adding a little glow, plus a lovely light rose scent.
- Peel & Polish: this face scrub has both light physical and enzyme exfoliants to help achieve baby soft skin. I don’t use it that often but it’s highly effective and a little goes a long way.
Do you have any makeup or skin care favorites from Pixi? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out! Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out some of my other beauty content before you go.
I love their products! Such a great buy for the price.
I love the Pixi beauty line!! They are so affordable and work really well!!
Really liked the Glow-tonic!
cute & little
Rachel R Ritlop says
i haven’t tried pixi beauty yet but everyone raves about it! thanks for putting this together, i feel better about where to start!
I love anything Pixi!! I definitely want to try the Rose Mist spray!
I have never heard of Pixi products. They look great. The skin care line is calling my name. =)