Hello September! Here I am with another empties round-up, covering all of the products I’ve used up in the past month. I’m actually clearing through quite a few older products that I’ve been working on since last fall and IMATS in January. Since fall is around the corner, this kind of beauty product purge is necessary since I need to make space for new items suitable for the season ahead. Luckily, the Bay Area still has Indian summer ahead, so I have several more weeks to prepare for the real fall.
As always, watch the video and find the full list of items mentioned below.
- Skindinavia Oil Control Makeup Finishing Spray
- CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation
- Tarte Lights Camera Flashes Mascara
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
- Giovanni Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Hydra Total 5 Toner
- Mei Yin Chen Pi Daily Tonic (c/o, review)
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (c/o)
- Benefit They’re Real Makeup Remover
- Eve Lom Cleanser
- Pure Smile Peach Milk Sheet Mask
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash
- Alba Un-Petroleum Mutli-Purpose Jelly
- Crest Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- AHAVA Dead Sea Essentials Comforting Vanilla Sugar Salt Scrub
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Almond Milk Hand Creme (c/o)
- Oral-B Glide Scope Outlast Floss Picks
Thanks so much for reading. Can’t get enough empties? Please check out some of my other monthly empties and the entire YouTube playlist for more “products I’ve used up” reviews.
Did you finish up anything awesome last month that you need to stock up on? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to hear about it!
Disclosure: I received the products marked with (c/o) for review consideration. I am not compensated for mentioning these products. As always, this is my honest opinion.
Leave a Reply