Hello September! Here I am with another empties round-up, covering all of the products I’ve used up in the past month. I’m actually clearing through quite a few older products that I’ve been working on since last fall and IMATS in January. Since fall is around the corner, this kind of beauty product purge is necessary since I need to make space for new items suitable for the season ahead. Luckily, the Bay Area still has Indian summer ahead, so I have several more weeks to prepare for the real fall.
As always, watch the video and find the full list of items mentioned below.
- Skindinavia Oil Control Makeup Finishing Spray
- CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation
- Tarte Lights Camera Flashes Mascara
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
- Giovanni Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Hydra Total 5 Toner
- Mei Yin Chen Pi Daily Tonic (c/o, review)
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (c/o)
- Benefit They’re Real Makeup Remover
- Eve Lom Cleanser
- Pure Smile Peach Milk Sheet Mask
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash
- Alba Un-Petroleum Mutli-Purpose Jelly
- Crest Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- AHAVA Dead Sea Essentials Comforting Vanilla Sugar Salt Scrub
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Almond Milk Hand Creme (c/o)
- Oral-B Glide Scope Outlast Floss Picks
Did you finish up anything awesome last month that you need to stock up on? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to hear about it!
Disclosure: I received the products marked with (c/o) for review consideration. I am not compensated for mentioning these products. As always, this is my honest opinion.