Similar to my recent Favorites video and blog post, every month I make a point to let no product go to waste by shopping my stash, using what’s already in my beauty collection, and letting my readers/subscribers know what I liked and disliked about the products. These types of videos have been dubbed “Empties” and they’re becoming really popular monthly round ups of micro reviews on YouTube.
I find these videos fun to film and super informative since you can get a good idea of what you should seek out or avoid when shopping. They also make that monthly recycling bin purge just a little more satisfying.
While my most recent empties video was quite long, I cover quite a few different products from bath to body to dental to hair. Check out my latest empties video or skip ahead to all the products listed below.
- White Barn Cashmere Candle
- White Barn Marshmallow Fireside Candle
- Moroccanoil Light Oil Treatment
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
- The Body Shop Almond Conditioning Hand Wash
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer for All Skin Types, SPF 50
- Dermapeutics Hylauronic Lift Serum with MDI Complex
- Korres Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash
- Up & Up 100 Count Cotton Squares
- Up & Up Strawberry Tangerine Shave Gel
- Gap ‘So Pink’ Perfume
- Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner
- Model in a Bottle Sensitive Skin Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray
- Oral-B Glide with Scope Floss Picks
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil
- Gillette Venus Olay Razor
- CLARISONIC Deep Pore Cleansing Brush
- Clinique ‘Moisture Surge’ Extended Thirst Relief
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
- SUPER by Dr. Perricone Sweet Clean Gentle Cream Cleanser
FTC disclosure: The Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer was provided c/o RosaceaFacts.com. The Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration products were provided c/o Klout. The Gillette Venus Olay Razor was provided c/o Influenster.
Leave a Reply