My 2020 Project Pan was one of my favorite series I did last year, so I wanted to come back fresh with another Project Pan for 2021. In its recent finale I shared the grand total of everything I used up. While it was a lot, I decided not to overextend myself this time around so I modified the structure just a bit for 2021. Instead of 20 items, I’m going for 10. Of the 10, I picked out 3 lip products and 7 powder products to focus on using up this year.
I also wanted to use this Project Pan as an opportunity to use up some of my non-cruelty free makeup and give them a farewell tour if you will. This includes makeup from brands like MAC, Origins, and Kevyn Aucoin. I love the products, however I’ve made the conscious ethical decision to buy cruelty free makeup brands moving forward. Watch the video below to hear more about the reasons why and how I’m doing things differently this year.
Project Pan 2021
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl
- Origins Blooming Bold Lipstick in Sweeter Than Honey (c/o)
- Origins Blooming Sheer Lip Balm in Honey Blush (c/o)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder (c/o)
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Bronzer in Beach (c/o)
- Natasha Denona Blush Duo
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- MAC x Proenza Schouler Blush Ombre in Ocean City (Limited Edition)
- MAC x Selena Powder Blush Duo in Techno Cumbia (Limited Edition)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Highlighter in Sahara (c/o)
I’ll be doing Project Pan updates quarterly this year so stay tuned to this YouTube playlist see how the challenge goes. I even have makeup in mind for the next round of products to put in the project. Have you selected products for your Project Pan this year? I would love to know so leave me a comment below.