If you’ve followed me on Snapchat or Instagram Stories for a bit, you may have seen an overload of makeup posts during IMATS LA a few weeks ago. This was my 6th year at the International Makeup Artist Trade Show, it being our annual LA girls trip every January. The event is ticketed and open to both industry and general consumers, so for a small price you can score amazing sales. Not only that, there are also live demos, competitions, and sessions with world-renowned MUAs.
Every year I’ve shared my haul so here’s my haul for 2017. This year I imposed a strict budget on myself so I could focus on only picking up unique and quality pieces to add to my collection. I specifically sought after a few luxury makeup brushes and hard-to-find liquid lipsticks. Watch my haul video below and scroll down for a full list of products I bought.
- Jouer Cosmetics Lip Cremes in Lychee, Terra, Noisette (c/o)
- Jouer Cosmetics Lip Toppers in Skinny Dip (c/o)
- Jouer Cosmetics Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment (c/o)
- Jouer Cosmetics Anti-Aging Moisture Primer (c/o)
- Hakuhodo J5523 Brush
- Hakuhodo G5533 Brush
- Violet Voss “The Perfect Weapon” Silicone Gel Applicator
- L’Oreal Voluminous Cobalt Mascara (c/o)
- L’Oreal Infallible Lip Paints in Nude Star, DIY Red, Lilac Lust (c/o)
- Static Nails Shattered Style All-In-One Pop-On Manicure
- Beauty Blenders via Nigel Beauty Emporium
- Disposable Mascara Wands via Nigel Beauty Emporium
- Tweezerman Pro Master Lash Curler
- Tweezerman Toenail Clippers
Some of my other favorite brands to shop at IMATS are House of Lashes, Skindanavia, Crown Brush, and Naimie’s. These brands offer up to 40% off so it’s the perfect opportunity to stock up on your staple products.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post or video, please check out some of my other IMATS posts from the beauty archives. Also look out for an IMATS vlog coming soon to my YouTube channel.
Alexandra Yargeau says
Awesome! I’ve heard really good things about the silicone applicator. Everything you got looks so beautiful!
shreya de says
Wow!! amazing haul, i love your mani. I would definitely try out the mascara,next time out shopping.
omg I am DYING to go to the NY IMATS! Looks like you got some great products!
I have always wanted to go to IMATS!!! I’m so jealous. Maybe one year I will go. You got some amazing things. I have never used any products from Jouer. I will have to look into their stuff.
Belle Bermudez-Tubel says
Those lip colors are so pretty!
Belle | One Awesome Momma
Rachel C says
i love that “but first lashes” sign! I need to find that for the girl that does my lash extensions for me! She would die!