Happy last day of 2016! Looking back at the year in beauty, I narrowed down my top makeup, skincare, fragrance, nail, and treatment favorites. The task at hand was a bit overwhelming as I wanted to mention so many more things. 2016 has been a great year for my blog, and I’ve been fortunate enough to try a lot of products for review consideration. I looked through all of my monthly favorites videos and what was actually in my handbag and travel bag for the entire year to find the true most worn, most used, and most loved standouts.
Watch the video below and scroll ahead for links on all the products and services mentioned.
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer in Smoothing & Hydrating
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ in Fair
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Loose Mineral Sunscreen Brush Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé
- MAC Velvet Teddy Matte Lipstick
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita 2
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ Gloss
- Lancôme Juicy Shaker in Mangoes Wild
- Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Highlight Rosé Champagne Glow
- Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighter Palette
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Lash Primer
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in 24 Nude Smoke
- Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlighting Brush
- Sugar hair removal at CANE Sugar Studio (see more in Vlogmas Day 2)
- Botox with Dr. Kimberly Henry MD (see more in Vlogmas Day 15)
Thanks for reading and watching! Can’t get enough beauty faves? Please check out some of my other monthly favorites and the entire YouTube playlist for more.
What was your standout beauty product of the year? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!
I hope you have a happy and safe New Years celebration, and I’ll see you soon in 2017!
Lisa Elaine says
I love almost all of these products! I will try the rest of them !!
Thanks for the post!
My favourite skin care product are from Bioderma and La Roche Posay. I have sensitive, dry skin and their products are amazing for my skin type.
Cristina | *janded
Valerie Hansen says
Great video, you are fabulous and so professional, I wish I could get over fear of being on live camera…all the editing it way too techy for me! Thanks for sharing all the great beauty tips!
I have been meaning to try the It Cosmetics CC cream! I have heard nothing but great things!
Meghan | beyondbasicblog.com
Love this. I needed all the tips I can get from you especially being on the camera all the time. Thank you gorgeous. Live your video