Here we are with my empties of the year! As a blogger, working through my ever evolving product stash is a never ending job. Empties reviews are my way of being more accountable of my spending and consumption. Here’s a quickie marathon of all of the products I’ve used up recently.
Watch the video and scroll down for a full list of all the products mentioned. And don’t forget to subscribe!
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer
- NYX Champagne & Caviar Palette
- Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Lovesick & Romantic
- Maybelline Color Whisper in Cherry On Top
- Ganache For Lips Lip Balm in Chocolate Hazelnut (c/o)
- Trader Joe’s Micellar Wipes
- Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
- Bioré Nose Strips
- Yes To Tomatoes Acne Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser
- Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Foaming Cleanser
- Ole Henriksen Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- MyBody Calm After The Storm
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo (c/o)
- Garnier Fructis Texture Tease
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo
- L’Oreal Blow Dry It Extender Spray Dry Shampoo
- L’Oreal EverStrong Thickening Shampoo
- Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Blocking Shampoo (c/o)
- Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Blocking Conditioner (c/o)
- Bumble & Bumble Prêt-à-Powder
- EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo
- LUSH Milky Bath Bubble Bar
- Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
- LUSH Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner
- Burt’s Bees Citrus & Ginger Body Wash
- Dr Teals Milk & Honey Epsom Salt
- Degree Dry Protection Deodorant
- LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant
- Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Magic Soap
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Parian Spirit Brush Cleanser
- Up & Up Cotton Squares
- Tinkle Eyebrow Razors
- Milk Bath Remedy Honey Almond Cream Candle
- Hot Buttered Rum Nog Candle
Thanks for reading and watching! Can’t get enough empties? Please check out some of my other empties and the entire YouTube playlist for more “products I’ve used up” reviews.
Did you finish up anything last month that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!
Dawn Princess Darnell says
Just got the batiste dry shampoo! I love it! It’s definitely a game changer in my books!
Logan Cantrell says
I’ve been wanting to try more LUSH products other than their bath bombs! I also would love to try that Revlon balm stain!
Lindsey Aleson says
Day 3 hair! That is crazy! Couldn’t even tell. I have to wash my hair every day because it is so oily!
I love this idea. I love Dr. Teals products! I finally got my tub at my new apartment deep cleaned (I’m kind of picky about that sort of thing) so I finally got a nice bubble bath this weekend. I missed my bath salts 🙂
Cara Owens-Kindly Unspoken says
I have never tried that Dr. Teals product, but it sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing all your thoughts on these products! 🙂