It’s time to go through my March empties! In case you are new here, this is my monthly round-up of mini reviews of products I finished up during the month prior. As usual, I blew through a ton of items, including those from my Mexico trip. And especially since it’s spring cleaning time, the posts help me hone in on things to finish up so I can stay on top of my beauty stash. Watch the video for my brief thoughts and see the full list of products below.
- Skin79 Super+ Triple Function BB Cream
- Julie G Nail Polish in ‘Bikini’
- CoverGirl Gold Sparkle Top Coat (old)
- Alba Un-Petroleum Tangerine Lip Balm with SPF 18
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liner
- e.l.f. Blush Brush
- Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer SPF 30
- DrVita Age Renewal Face Cleanser (c/o)
- Devita Moroccan Rose Facial Toner (c/o)
- Up & Up Cotton Squares
- Trader Joe’s Micellar Makeup Wipes
- Ulta Sheer Fragrance Mist in Apple Blossom
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- Golden Earth Aromatherapy Neroli Body Wash
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter
- Dr. Woods Pure Almond Castille Soap (c/o)
- Trader Joe’s French Liquid Hand Soap
- Crest Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Hawaiian Kukui
- St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
- St. Tropez Application Mitt
Are you in the middle of spring cleaning? Please leave me a comment with your favorite product you recently finished. Thanks so much for reading and watching!
Disclosure: I received the products marked with (c/o) from DrVita.com for review consideration. As always, this is my honest opinion.