It’s no secret, IT Cosmetics is one of my favorite beauty brands. But with so many products, it can be hard to know where to start with the brand. I’ve tired nearly all of their line and here are my true favorites and best of IT Cosmetics. IT Cosmetics is a brand developed with plastic surgeons so their products are made with real skin in mind. Whether you have eczema, rosacea, or scars to cover up, I find their products pretty forgiving on the skin. Their products are also amazing for mature skin.
Here’s a breakdown of the very best products from IT Cosmetics including makeup, brushes, and skin care. IT Cosmetics is also PETA certified cruelty free.
Shop IT Cosmetics on Ulta, Sephora, QVC, Nordstrom, or ITCosmetics.com
Best of IT Cosmetics Makeup
- Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream: new to the brand? Start here! This SPF 50 CC cream has insanely high coverage and a nice natural dewy finish. Apply it with your fingers or a brush for flawless smooth skin.
- Your Skin But Better CC+ Oil Free Matte: if your skin is more on the oily side, try the matte version of the CC cream. It has the same smoothing effect and high coverage, just with a more matte finish. On my oily combination skin it lasts longer in terms of wear. It has SPF 40, so just a touch less than the classic CC.
- CC+ Powder Illumination: this powder has the most gorgeous finish and high coverage look. It’s my favorite powder to touch up with throughout the day. Don’t let the name Illumination scare you, this powder isn’t glittery. Sadly it’s going to be discontinued soon!
- Your Skin But Better Foundation: this lightweight serum foundation delivers a beautiful sheer skin-like finish. I love it for light coverage makeup days. I don’t recommend layering it with a ton of different products.
- Superhero Mascara: if you like thick voluminous lashes, this is the mascara for you. This mascara piles on the intense drama and volume. It’s exactly what I look for in a mascara!
- Superhero Liquid Eyeliner: this brush tip liner pen is easy to use and is super black. A single pen also lasts for so long and never dries out.
- Bye Bye Pores Bronzer: this smells like coconuts and provides the most beautiful bronzed glow. I love it so much it’s in my Project Pan series at the moment.
- Brow Power Eyebrow Pencil: this brow pencil is insanely easy to use and I just love the cool taupe undertone color. Brow Power Micro is awesome as well if you need a more precise pencil tip.
Best of IT Cosmetics Brushes
- Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush #7: if you get one brush from the brand, make it this. This dual ended brush is super versatile and I love to use it for just about anything for both face and eye makeup.
- Heavenly Skin Smoothing Complexion Brush #704: I adore the shape and feel of this brush. It’s a slanted top kabuki brush perfect for applying primer, CC cream, or even chiseling out areas with setting powder.
- Heavenly Skin Perfecting Brush #702: just like the #704 brush, but with a domed shape. The bristles are so soft and feel amazing on the skin.
- Airbrush Dual-Ended Flawless Complexion Brush #132: IT Cosmetics makes some brushes exclusive for UTLA. This dual brush is one similar to the #7, but has a flat top side perfect for applying concealer.
Best of IT Cosmetics Skincare
- Confidence In A Cream Moisturizing Cream: I adore this moisturizer since it delivers intense hydration without upsetting my sensitive skin.
- Confidence In A Eye Cream: that same great moisturizer, but in eye cream form!
- Bye Bye Undereye Eye Cream: a light weight gel cream formula that absorbs well and delivers a nourishing shot of moisture to your undereyes.
- Confidence In A Gel Lotion: a lighter version of the moisturizing cream that comes in an airless pump bottle.
- Secret Sauce Anti-Aging Moisturizer: if you need something a little thicker and more intense than Confidence In A Cream, go for the Secret Sauce.
- Bye Bye Pores Toner: I love this gentle toner to calm and reset my skin after cleansing. It’s mattifying without being stripping.
- Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm: this cleansing balm is so good! It has little to no scent and effortlessly melts away makeup. Use it as the first step of your double cleansing routine.
Best of IT Cosmetics Sets
The founder of IT Cosmetics Jamie Kern Lima also as such an inspiring entrepreneurial story. I can’t wait to read her book! Do you have any favorites from IT Cosmetics? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!
Like this post? Don’t forget to flip through some more of my best of beauty brand series. I’ve shared my favorites of La Roche-Posay, Derma E, Juice Beauty, 100% Pure, Fresh, Colleen Rothschild, Rituals, and Pixi.