What do you get for the person who has everything? Try giving an experience! I wanted to share 10 ideas for fun experiences for your loved one who lives in or around San Francisco. Even as a Bay Area native, there are things I haven’t done yet. However, the following ten activities I have done, and they might not be super well known so that’s what sparked the inspiration for this list. Here are 10 unique experience-based gifts to give this season. Give them in either gift certificate or IOU form. Wrap it up nicely and you’ve got the perfect memorable gift!
Here are my top 10 San Francisco experience gifts to give, in no particular order.
- Spa day at Remède Spa San Francisco
- Custom Lipstick Service at Bite Beauty Lip Lab San Francisco
- High tea at The Rotunda inside Neiman Marcus
- Sunday’s A Drag Brunch at Harry Denton’s Starlight Room
- Cheese & wine pairing class at the The Cheese School of San Francisco
- Flower arranging class with Lila B
- Sailing the bay on the historic Alma
- Beginner firearms class at Jackson Arms
- Blow out at Dry Bar San Francisco
- Macramé or embroidery workshop with Jenny Lemons
Do you like receiving or giving experiences as gifts? Let me know what your favorite experience gifts have been in a comment below!
Enjoy this post? Please check out some of my other gift guides and holiday content before you go. Happy holidays!
Mary La Fornara says
Any one of these experiences sound like an absolutely wonderful gift to me!
Valerie Hansen says
Anything to do with SFO…IM THERE! It is one of my fav cities to visit..all of these are great experiences for a gift!
Leah Hall says
OMG, we adore SFO! These all sound so fun, and I can’t wait to do some on our next trip!
Amanda K says
San Fran is at the top of my places to travel! Sailing the bay would be so much fun!
Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com
While I won’t be able to get these as gifts, I’m saving this for when I go to San Francisco for vacation. Lovely ideas!
Ciera Chang says
I love giving experience gifts! I’m headed to the Bay Area with my boyfriend for Christmas so I’ll definitely be bookmarking these for possible gift ideas!