100% Pure is one of my favorite beauty brands to recommend because they’re both clean and cruelty-free. They’re also almost entirely vegan. I haven’t tried the entire line, but there are some absolute standouts I recommend over and over again. Here’s my take on the very best of 100% Pure makeup and skin care.
Shop 100% Pure on Birchbox, Dermstore, REVOLVE & Amazon
Best of 100% Pure Makeup
- Fruit Pigmented Better Naked Palette: three shadows and two cheek products make this an ideal palette for travel. The shadows are bronzed shimmery perfection, and the highlight shade is one of my all time faves.
- Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara: this mascara had me shook upon first use! It’s a dry formula and delivers incredible length and volume.
- Fruit Pigmented Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick: this lipstick has one of the most expansive shade selections of a clean beauty brand, and the longwear matte formula is rock solid. Cassia is the perfect nude shade and it stays put for so long.
- Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick: this lipstick is more comfortable to wear than the matte line, but does not compromise on pigment. The formula is very nourishing on the lips.
Best of 100% Pure Skin Care
- Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream: this is a cult beauty favorite, and for good reason. It instantly delivers brightness and energy to your undereyes. It depuffs, plumps, and firms all at the same time. It’s pretty concentrated, too!
- Bright Eyes Mask: my all time favorite eye gels because they (A) work, and (B) don’t contain carrageenan. The eye gels are made of 95% aloe juice, plus green tea, cucumber, hyaluronic acid, and other plant based powerhouse ingredients. I try to take these on every flight and use before every special event.
Do you have any makeup or skin care favorites from 100% Pure? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out! Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out some of my other makeup and skin care content before you go.
I love natural products that are free from toxic chemicals because I have such a sensitive skin and break out at the slightest impurities. I am intrigued by the fruit pigments and want to try the mascara and lipsticks and the naked palette for travel.
I don’t have any make-up or skin care from 100% pure but would love to try some out
I have tried this brand before but I really want to! I’ve been really trying to clean up my beauty routine. These products look great!
Oh how cute.. .I havn’t tried this brand yet, but I’ve heard so many great things! and How cute is that Flower Pic!!!
I never heard of 100% Pure but willing to try it as they are about cruelty-free and being healthy!