100% Pure is one of my favorite beauty brands to recommend because they’re both clean and cruelty-free. They’re also almost entirely vegan. I haven’t tried the entire line, but there are some absolute standouts I recommend over and over again. Here’s my take on the very best of 100% Pure makeup and skin care.
Best of 100% Pure Makeup
- Fruit Pigmented Better Naked Palette: three shadows and two cheek products make this an ideal palette for travel. The shadows are bronzed shimmery perfection, and the highlight shade is one of my all time faves.
- Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara: this mascara had me shook upon first use! It’s a dry formula and delivers incredible length and volume.
- Fruit Pigmented Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick: this lipstick has one of the most expansive shade selections of a clean beauty brand, and the longwear matte formula is rock solid. Cassia is the perfect nude shade and it stays put for so long.
- Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick: this lipstick is more comfortable to wear than the matte line, but does not compromise on pigment. The formula is very nourishing on the lips.
Best of 100% Pure Skin Care
- Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream: this is a cult beauty favorite, and for good reason. It instantly delivers brightness and energy to your undereyes. It depuffs, plumps, and firms all at the same time. It’s pretty concentrated, too!
- Bright Eyes Mask: my all time favorite eye gels because they (A) work, and (B) don’t contain carrageenan. The eye gels are made of 95% aloe juice, plus green tea, cucumber, hyaluronic acid, and other plant based powerhouse ingredients. I try to take these on every flight and use before every special event.
Do you have any makeup or skin care favorites from 100% Pure? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out! Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out some of my other makeup and skin care content before you go.