The only thing more satisfying than finishing up a makeup product is sharing it with others, truly. That’s why I’ve been sharing makeup empties for the last 7 years. I’ve cleared through a bunch of makeup products lately that I’m excited to share. Tracking makeup empties allows me to be more aware of my spending and consumption. It also helps me keep my makeup storage under control. Even if you’re not a blogger, I highly recommend tracking your consumption for at least a month to better understand how quickly you use things up.
Watch the video below to see what I’ve recently used up. There are several repeat makeup favorites.
BBs & CCs
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream (c/o)
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte (c/o)
- LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Blur
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes (c/o)
- Buxom Lash Mascara (c/o)
- Covergirl Flourish by Lash Blast Mascara (c/o)
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Waterproof Mascara (c/o)
- Origins GinZing Mascara (c/o)
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment (c/o)
- No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Honey Bloom (c/o)
- Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Almond Nude (c/o)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk (c/o)
Do you have any recent makeup empties that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!