What do you get for the person who has everything? Try giving an experience! I wanted to share 10 ideas for fun experiences for your loved one who lives in or around San Francisco. Even as a Bay Area native, there are things I haven’t done yet. However, the following ten activities I have done, and they might not be super well known so that’s what sparked the inspiration for this list. Here are 10 unique experience-based gifts to give this season. Give them in either gift certificate or IOU form. Wrap it up nicely and you’ve got the perfect memorable gift!
Here are my top 10 San Francisco experience gifts to give, in no particular order.
- Spa day at Remède Spa San Francisco
- Custom Lipstick Service at Bite Beauty Lip Lab San Francisco
- High tea at The Rotunda
- Sunday’s A Drag Brunch at Harry Denton’s Starlight Room
- Cheese & wine pairing class at the The Cheese School of San Francisco
- Flower arranging class with Lila B
- Sailing the bay on the historic Alma
- Beginner firearms class at Jackson Arms
- Blow out at Dry Bar San Francisco
- Macramé or embroidery workshop with Jenny Lemons
Do you like receiving or giving experiences as gifts? Let me know what your favorite experience gifts have been in a comment below!
Enjoy this post? Please check out some of my other gift guides before you go. Happy holidays!