If you like mini beauty reviews, here are 27! These are all of the skin, body, and hair care products I’ve used up over the past two months. I have a lot of body products in particular this time around, because summer is essentially here and I’ve been amping up the self tanning and moisturization routine.
Watch the video below and scroll ahead for a list of all of the products I recently used up.
- Evian Facial Water Spray
- Heritage Store Rosewater
- Garnier Micellar Water
- LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cleanser
- Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
- Stemology Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser (c/o)
- Vine Vera Resveratrol Vitamin C Serum (c/o)
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye (c/o)
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream (c/o)
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser (c/o)
- Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil (c/o)
- Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap in Hemp Almond
- St. Tropez Tanning Mitt
- Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
- L’Occitane Arlésienne Velvet Hand Cream
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Body Butter
- Jergens BB Hand Cream (c/o)
- Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer (c/o)
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Thanks for reading and watching! Can’t get enough empties? Please check out some of my other empties and the entire YouTube playlist for more “products I’ve used up” reviews.
Did you finish up anything last month that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!
I use Jergens for my hand and body lotion. A lot of these products are new to me, though. I might have to give them a look!
Abby | Life in the Fash Lane
I love Evian spray and Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. I will checkout your other recommendations tho’.
Jasmine Maria says
I love the Evian spray. I take it with me to the pool to keep my face hydrated in the sun. Also just trying out the Batiste dry shampoo, still not sure how I feel about it. It left a white cast on my hair.
She's Not So Basic says
That’s a lot of products! Now I feel like I need to step my game up lol Evian spray has definitely been on my list though.
Michelle | She’s Not So Basic
randa hamad says
this is such a great video thank you so much for sharing …i will try some of these products immediately ..;)