As another month wraps up (can you believe it’s already March 2014?!), it’s time to review another batch of products I’ve finished up. This month I got a head start on spring cleaning, tossing several products that have long since expired and were just taking up space in my makeup storage. I also finished up some pretty buzzworthy items in the beauty blogger community last month, so be sure to watch the entire video below to hear my thoughts.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Benefit High Beam
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #13
- Sephora Collection Eyeshadows
- elf Powder Brush
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cleanser
- Trader Joe’s 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
- GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tingle Exfoliate Treatment
- Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream
- Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Facial Towelettes
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
- Royal Quality Cotton Rounds
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
- OptiFree Replenish Contact Lens Solution
If this is your first time checking out my blog, I actually review my ’empties’ every month so be sure to subscribe and come back again next month. Leave me a comment with your favorite product you recently polished off!
FTC disclosure: I received the DermOrganic mask and SkinMedica serum in gift bags at events. I am not compensated for mentioning these products and this is my honest opinion.