As another month wraps up (can you believe it’s already March 2014?!), it’s time to review another batch of products I’ve finished up. This month I got a head start on spring cleaning, tossing several products that have long since expired and were just taking up space in my makeup storage. I also finished up some pretty buzzworthy items in the beauty blogger community last month, so be sure to watch the entire video below to hear my thoughts.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Benefit High Beam
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #13
- Sephora Collection Eyeshadows
- elf Powder Brush
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cleanser
- Trader Joe’s 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
- GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tingle Exfoliate Treatment
- Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream
- Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Facial Towelettes
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum (c/o)
- Royal Quality Cotton Rounds
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
- OptiFree Replenish Contact Lens Solution
Thanks for reading and watching! Can’t get enough empties? Please check out some of my other empties and the entire YouTube playlist for more mini reviews.
Do you have any recent empties that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!
Leave a Reply