It’s time for another monthly beauty favorites recap. February was a crazy short month that honestly flew right by. Can you believe we’re already this far into 2013? I sure can’t. When it came to beauty in February, I mostly stuck with old favorites in my collection and just a few new players I bought at IMATS LA.
Simple is the name of the game here. In the video below you’ll hear me briefly go over my new contouring technique, my favorite nude lipstick, what I use to define my eyebrows, my go-to refreshing makeup mist, and the miracles of coconut oil.
Here are all my favorites in the order mentioned in the video.
- Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipstick in Voluptuous Nude #26
- MAC Eyeshadow in Vex (Frost)
- Beauty Blender
- Crown Brush #436 Mini Duo Fiber Blender
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
- MAC Fix +
- Inglot Eyeshadows #337, #360, #342 (Mattes)
- Kiko Nail Polish in 303 “Beige Chrome”
- Zoya Nail Polish in Ali