This post contains affiliate links.
While autumnal equinox is still about a week away, fall and fall style is already on my mind. I did this at the start of summer and it went over really well, so I wanted to share everything currently on my fall style wish list from Lulus. I love that Lulus has such a wide array of classic and trendy pieces, plus an emphasis on garments made in the US.
Here are some of the fall style pieces from Lulus I’m eyeing.
- Light Brown Lace Maxi Dress, $80
- Black Floral Long Sleeve Babydoll Dress, $73
- Dark Green Velvet Bodycon Dress, $42
- Wine Red Sweater Dress, $58
- Tiger Print Lace Cami, $40
- Navy & Yellow Floral Print Blouse, $48
- Black Knit Sweater, $34
- Brown Ribbed Puff Sleeve Top, $34
- Heather Gray Sweatshirt, $68
- Brown Ruffled Faux Leather Skirt, $45
- Olive Wide Leg Cropped Pants, $54
- Light Gray Corduroy Mini Skirt, $42
- High Rise Light Blue Skinny Jeans, $168
- Leopard Print Loafers, $27
- Black Sock Boots, $99
- Red Snake Print Ankle Strap Heels, $39
- Black Suede Pointed Toe Over The Knee Boots, $198
- Black Faux Croc Mini Bag, $39
- Taupe Wool Beret, $48
- Light Brown Popcorn Knit Scarf, $28
- Oversized Gold Chain Link Necklace, $22
Have you shopped on Lulus before, and what fall style pieces are your favorite? I would love to know in a comment below. Be sure to see some of my other style content before you go. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!