This post contains affiliate links.
Summer is on my mind, and so is a wardrobe refresh. While I’m a true minimalist when it comes to fashion, I also love replenishing my closet with a few key pieces each season. I wanted to share everything currently on my summer style wish list from Lulus. Lulus has been on my radar forever and I love so many of their classic and trendy styles. I also love that they put an emphasis on garments made in the US.
Here are some of the summer style pieces from Lulus I’m eyeing.
Dresses & Jumpsuits
- Yellow Floral Off-The-Shoulder Jumpsuit, $54
- Black Backless Jumpsuit, $52
- Tropical Floral Print Maxi Dress, $66
- Black Tank Dress, $38
- Red and White Striped Romper, $49
- Black Striped Shirt Dress, $40
- Leopard Top, $37.50
- Sleeveless Deep V-Neck Bodysuit, $42
- Square Neck Bodysuit, $32
- Olive Halter Nec Bodysuit, $35
- Black & White Leopard Cami, $74
- Paperbag Waist Shorts, $45
- Spotted Palazzo Pants, $44
- Long Denim Shorts, $69.50
- Leopard Satin Midi Skirt, $54
- Mauve Suede Mules, $31
- Brown Leather Slides, $39
- Black Ankle Strap Sandals, $31
- Slip-On Espadrilles, $27
- Black Leather Flatform Sneakers, $79
Have you shopped on Lulus before? I would love to know in a comment below. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!