It’s been almost four years since my last What’s In My Bag post, so this is my updated bag and everyday must-haves. I’ve been wearing the Alexander Wang Rockie bag for the past year and aside from an unfortunate color transfer issue, the bag has been a favorite. It’s a miniature duffel style handbag and it fits so much inside despite its small size. The bag has been no stranger to the blog as its been in countless OOTDs, but watch the video below to see its contents for the first time.
And of course, here are all the contents of the bag listed out. There are far too many lip products, as per usual.
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- iPhone 7 + Smart Battery Case in Black
- CHANEL Card Holder
- H&M Zip Pouch
- Klipsch s4i Noise-Canceling Earbuds
- Orbit Spearmint Gum
- The Honest Company Hand Sanitizer
- Mini microfiber cloth
- CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine in Boy
- Jouer Lip Creme in Lychee
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm
- Rohto Cooling Eye Drops
- L’Occitane Arlésienne Velvet Hand Cream
- Dental floss
- Dior Addict Eau Délice
- Bite Beauty Matte Lip Creme in Glace
- MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
- MUJI Blotting Sheets
- Orchard Battery Pack
While the matte oxblood with rhodium hardware colorway was limited edition, I’ve linked several similar Alexander Wang Rockie bags in the widget below. It’s a great bag that I’d recommend for any person constantly on-the-go.