Another month has flown on by and we’re already a quarter of the way done with the year. Unbelievable, I know. Again, in March I kept my beauty routine pretty simple, but heed my words: my federal tax return just came in and I’m itching to go shopping! But at the same time I’m feeling pretty accomplished finishing off products that have hung around in my beauty stash a little too long, so I don’t want to lose momentum polishing off products.
In a nutshell, I’m just trying to get my skin and hair in great shape for spring and summer. I’m also sticking to fresh, bright-faced makeup that I know suits me well and I can apply in a jiffy. Please enjoy the video below and if you listen closely, you may even notice some reoccurring faves from last month.
And of course, here’s everything mentioned in order from the video:
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment Plus Keratin
- Elizabeth Arden Refining Toner
- Essie ‘Movers & Shakers’ Nail Polish
- Inglot Eyeshadows – #326, #344, #330, two matte purples & nude
- Inglot Eyeshadows – #337, #360, #342, all matte browns
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15
- e.l.f. Studio Golden Bronzer
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy & Sweet
- NYX Slim Lipliner Pencil in Pinky
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #36
What would you like to see me include next month? Maybe a fashion or accessory item? Please let me know in a comment and tell me what your favorite item of the previous month was. I don’t really read magazines or watch TV, so I rely on fellow bloggers and beauty enthusiasts for product recommendations.
Leave a Reply