Juice Beauty is one of the original clean beauty brands, focusing on powerful organic plant based botanicals since the beginning. Ever heard of resveratrol? It’s the powerhouse antioxidant found in grapes. Their products are packed with it! They even have a new property in Healdsburg focused on organically growing grapes for optimal antioxidant content. You may have even seen a few sneak peeks of the farmhouse and vineyard on my Instagram stories lately.
The brand has so many amazing products to offer. Here are my absolute favorite things to recommend from Juice Beauty.
Shop Juice Beauty on Ulta, Credo, Bloomingdale’s, Amazon, & JuiceBeauty.com
Best of Juice Beauty Skin Care
- Stem Cellular Vinifera Replenishing Oil: this is the powerhouse oil transforming my skin lately. I love it for both day and night. I sometimes wear it alone or layered with a moisturizer.
- Stem Cellular Exfoliating Peel Spray: this product is not only effective, it’s so fun to use! It’s a spray that makes your dead skin gently roll off your face. And like many Juice Beauty products, it smells like Fruit Loops!
- Green Apple Peel Full Strength: available in both sensitive and full strength versions, this is a potent exfoliating treatment and one of Juice Beauty’s most well known hero products.
- Blemish Clearing Cleanser: I haven’t used this in a while as my skin needs have changed a bit, but this product first made an appearance on the blog in 2013. This is a fantastic cleanser for acne-prone skin.
Best of Juice Beauty Makeup
- Phyto-Pigments Liquid Lip Stain: gorgeous liquid lipsticks that are so comfortable to wear. Blythe (mauve) and Gywneth (berry) are my two favorite shades. They aren’t totally bulletproof, but they are so easy to reapply.
- Phyto-Pigments Luminous Lip Crayon: chubby lip crayons are one of my favorite lip products to reach for because they’re just so effortless. Montara (wine – wearing in top photo) and Healdsburg (fuchsia) are two of my favorite shades, but I’m interested in trying more! There’s also a great $65 gift set available this holiday season.
- Phyto-Pigments Brow Envy Gel: if you like a barely there brow, get this. This tinted gel adds both volume and color to brow hairs, enhancing both the texture and shape. Use alone or as a finisher after using a brow powder, pencil, or pomade.
Do you have any makeup or skin care favorites from Juice Beauty? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out! Thanks for reading, and be sure to check out some of my other makeup and skin care content before you go.
Thanks for sharing! Juice Beauty is a bit newer to me but I like everything they stand for!
Crystal // Dreams, etc. says
This is a great list! I always look at Juice Beauty, but have never known where to start.
I don’t know this brand and I really would love to try both skincare and makeup. Fortunately Juice Beauty is on Amazon …will let you know x
Sounds like a great company! I love plant based products!
I’ve never tried Juice Beauty before. I’m due for a big beauty shopping trip soon. I’m going to try some of these products!
I have never heard of Juice Beauty before.
I’ve heard a tiny bit about Juice Beauty but I don’t think I’ve tried anything from them. I’ll have to check them out the next time I want to pick up something new.
I am one that is not really up with all the latest beauty products to be honest. But, I do enjoy spending money on more clean products. Those lip pencil colors are lovely! Totally all my style that I would wear. Thanks for mentioning them – a new product that I will have to keep my eye on.