I’m back with some more empties! I don’t know about you, but I run through hair care and body care much quicker than I do with makeup. Seeing as it’s summer, I’ve also amped up the usage of sunscreen, scrubs, moisturizers, and self tanners.
Watch the video below for 14+ quick mini reviews on all of the empties I’ve recently used up. If you look closely, you’ll notice many repeat offenders.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- L’Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Deep Nourishing Treatment (c/o)
- Matrix Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Controlling Oil (c/o)
- Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Birch Bark Extract Shampoo (c/o)
- Lotus Rx Dandruff Control Shampoo (c/o)
- Hint Pineapple Sunscreen (c/o)
- Rituals Ritual of Karma Body Scrub (c/o)
- Colleen Rothschild Honey Vanilla Body Scrub (c/o)
- Colleen Rothschild Honey Vanilla Creamy Oil Body Wash (c/o)
- Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Body Wash (c/o)
- Rituals Ritual of Karma & Ritual of Happy Buddha Foaming Shower Gel (c/o)
- Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Coconut (c/o)
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ Body Cream (c/o)
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Bronze (c/o)
Thanks for reading and watching! Can’t get enough empties? Please check out some of my other empties and the entire YouTube playlist for more mini reviews.
Do you have any recent empties that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!
Leave a Reply