July wasn’t the most eventful month in product empties, but I did polish off a few things I wanted to get rid of. Life is too short to fuss over old, expired products cluttering up your vanity and bathroom. Use them or lose them, I say!
Watch the video here and scroll below for a full list of the products mentioned.
- NYX Round Lipsticks in Fig, Tea Rose, Strawberry Milk
- Rimmel London SpecialEyes Pencil Eyeliner
- Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Skin Serum
- Lancôme Color Design Quad
- Dior Diorshow Mascara
- Up & Up Cotton Squares
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
- La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution
- Embyrolisse Lait-Crème Concentre
- Andalou Naturals Turmeric + C Enlighten Serum
- Montagne Jeunesse Pure Oils Sleep Spa (c/o)
- Colgate Wisp in Peppermint
- Moroccanoil Hand Cream
- Moroccanoil Body Souffle
- Listerine Whitening Mouth Rinse
- Trader Joe’s Orange Blossom Honey Hand Soap
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub in Hawaiian Kukui
- Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen SPF 50
- Molton Brown Japanese Orange Body Wash
Did you finish up anything awesome last month that you need to stock up on? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to hear about it!
Disclosure: I received the products marked with (c/o) for review consideration. I am not compensated for mentioning these products. As always, this is my honest opinion.