My YouTube friend Amanda, of DashingMakeup, recently tagged me to do this fun fall-themed video prompt full of some seasonally-inspired questions. I’ve definitely been caught up in the holiday action for the past few weeks and I’m glad I finally had some time to sit down and film this tag. It really runs the gamut, from fashion, makeup, and nails, to food, candles, weather and sports. Peep the video and see the full list of tag questions below.
- Favorite candle scent?
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
- Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
- Favorite Thanksgiving (or holiday) food?
- Hats or scarves?
- Most worn sweater?
- Must have fall nail polish?
- Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
- Skinny jeans or leggings?
- Boots or Uggs?
- What is your #1 favorite thing about fall?
- Do you have a song that gets you in the fall mood or just a song you’re loving at the moment?
- What is the fall weather like where you currently live?
Consider yourself “tagged” or challenged to do this as well, either as a video or blog post. I’d love to learn all about your favorite things and customs are for the season. Be sure to check out Amanda’s video and let her know I sent you!
If you can’t get enough tag videos, have a look at my YouTube playlist full of them.