For the girl who likes beauty, Sephora and Nordstrom can be difficult places to navigate if you’re easily overwhelmed with choice. Every holiday season there seems to be more “must haves” than the last, so I rounded up a few new limited edition items as well as cult classics that will work for most women. Here are some of my gift recommendations for the lucky lady who gets to pamper herself with these luxurious cosmetics, accompaniments, and accessories.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, $52
- Lorac PRO Palette, $42
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, $58
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir, $18
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, $22.50
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in ‘My Old Flame’, $17
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base, $48
- Crown Infinity C439 Deluxe Buffer Brush, $13.95
- MAC Fix+, $21
- MUJI 5-Drawer Acrylic Case, $27.95
Every item on this list I either own or am hoping to splurge on soon. If you’re lucky, you might even be able to snag some free shipping or promotional discounts on these items so be sure to check out my Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals post. Happy early Thanksgiving!