I’m back with some more empties! I don’t know about you, but I run through hair care and body care much quicker than I do with makeup. Seeing as it’s summer, I’ve also amped up the usage of sunscreen, scrubs, moisturizers, and self tanners.
Watch the video below for 14+ quick mini reviews on all of the empties I’ve recently used up. If you look closely, you’ll notice many repeat offenders.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- L’Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Deep Nourishing Treatment (c/o)
- Matrix Oil Wonders Amazonian Murumuru Controlling Oil (c/o)
- Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Birch Bark Extract Shampoo (c/o)
- Lotus Rx Dandruff Control Shampoo (c/o)
- Hint Pineapple Sunscreen (c/o)
- Rituals Ritual of Karma Body Scrub (c/o)
- Colleen Rothschild Honey Vanilla Body Scrub (c/o)
- Colleen Rothschild Honey Vanilla Creamy Oil Body Wash (c/o)
- Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Body Wash (c/o)
- Rituals Ritual of Karma & Ritual of Happy Buddha Foaming Shower Gel (c/o)
- Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Coconut (c/o)
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+ Body Cream (c/o)
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Bronze (c/o)
Do you have any recent empties that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!