Mother’s Day is May 12th this year. Have you thought about what you’re getting mom yet? While the thought is always what counts, moms deserve the extra mile. I love spoiling my mom with little gifts, but something thoughtful and unique doesn’t always have to break the bank. Whether it’s food, wine, candles, or beauty, there are plenty of gift options under $25. Here are 25 ideas for gifts under $25 to get mom this Mother’s Day.
Skin, Hair, & Body Care
- Origins Blooming Sheer Lip Balm, $20
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Mini, $19
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Minis, $20
- Pixi Glow Glycolic Boost Sheet Mask, $10
- Samudra Skin & Sea Hair & Body Sea Soap, $12
- Pacifica Rose Quartz Facial Roller, $19
- Evian Mini Facial Water Duo, $16
- The Original Beautyblender, $20
- Face Halo Reusable Makeup Remover Pads, $22
- French Girl Rose Sea Soak Calming Bath Salts, $22
- Amopé Pedi Perfect, $15.25
- The Organic Pharmacy Skin Brush, $15
- L’Occitane Hand Cream Minis, $12
- Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, $12
- Barefoot Dreams Socks, $15
- Beauty Sleep Satin Eye Mask & Pillowcase Set, $16.99
- Rituals Mini Fragrance Sticks, $9.50
- P.F. Candle Co Soy Candle, $20
- Himalayan Salt Tea Light Holder, $12
- Sur La Table Lemon Juicer, $14.95
- Sugarfina Rosé Gummy Bears, $20
- Chateau Miraval Cotes de Provence, $21.99
- La Crema 2016 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, $19.99
- TCHO Best Mom Ever Dark Chocolate Sampler Pack, $7.49
- Oaktown Spice Shop Black Truffle Salt, $7
On my path to minimalism I’ve been doing less and less gift guides on the blog. I don’t want to influence others to mindlessly spend, but at the same time I enjoy giving gifts to others. Many of the items above are products I can personally recommend, and I even included a few small businesses where your dollars really go a long way. How do you feel about bloggers and the constant pressure to shop?
However you choose to celebrate, happy Mother’s Day to all of you out there!
I would love to receive any of these as gifts. I have really been enjoying candles lately so I wouldn’t say no to one.
megan beaver says
I love that there are so many amazing items under $20 on this list. It makes it much easier to give a little something to your friends and aunts on Mother’s day too.
I had no idea Barefoot Dreams make socks! I have a cardigan that I love. What fun gift ideas!