Vlogmas 2016

vlogmas 2016 - san francisco holiday vlogs

I’m going to do the unthinkable for someone who vlogs part time while working a full time job. I’m going to attempt Vlogmas, vlogging every day in December! While I might not be able to publish a video each day, I plan to capture content every day leading up Christmas at least.

Why am I doing this, you ask? As an avid Vlogmas viewer, I thought it’d be fun to give it a try this year. A creative spark has been missing on my channel lately as I haven’t had the time for more prepared, ‘sit down’ beauty videos, Vlogmas is the perfect way to kick things back into gear. It will also be a nice memory to look back at in the future. Check out the first episode below for a more casual look into my everyday life.

Yesterday we hit up the new Brit + Co Holiday House for an event with Method, the brand that makes all those amazing colorful soaps and cleaning products you see at Target. If you’re in the area you must pop in for one of their free DIY classes! Brandy and I made adorable body scrubs and ornaments which you’ll see in the vlog.

Vlogs may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you enjoy the video please do subscribe and let me know what you think! What else would you like to see me document this month? What kind of parties and festivities do you have going on in the weeks to come? I’d love to know in a comment below!

1. Josephine Amoako December 2, 2016 / 9:13 am

Sounds interesting!

2. Alexie Dotco December 5, 2016 / 2:03 pm

I love a challenge, let me know how you get on and I might try it next year 🙂
    alexie.co

3. Candy Kage December 9, 2016 / 8:55 am

Everyday, great goal. Will be checking out some of your posts and videos. Keep them coming.

4. Dana December 9, 2016 / 9:05 am

Vlogs can definitely be more time consuming than writing a post. I hope you reach your goal.

I am also a fan of Method products. The kitchen lemon soap is grand.

5. Fiona Simmonds December 10, 2016 / 4:18 pm

I’m loving your videos. I have no idea how you manage to work full time as well as having a successful blog and YouTube channel. Admirable indeed. Please keep the videos coming 🙂 x

6. GiGi Eats Celebrities December 12, 2016 / 5:53 am

Need to check out your vids! As a fellow youtuber – I am all about meeting new video making ladies!