A few weekends ago my sister and I hit up The Makeup Show on its first-ever visit to San Francisco. You may have already caught a glimpse of my experience in my August vlog. There were over 50 brands in attendance, including NARS, Make Up For Ever, MAC, Kryolan, and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, so the selection included something for everyone. Unlike other markets, the SF event was open to both industry and consumers so we really lucked out. The discounts were amazing and I picked up so much stuff! New season, new makeup, am I right?
Check out my haul and some photos from the event below.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation in R250 (c/o)
- Besamé Black Cake Mascara (c/o)
- Stillazzi Eyeshadow (c/o)
- Senna Cosmetics Light Tricks (c/o)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown
- NARS Audacious Mascara (c/o)
- Graftobian Lipstick in Fashionista (c/o)
- Graftobian Liner in Natural (c/o)
- Gleam by Melanie Mills Body Radiance in Light Gold (c/o)
- Glo Girl Lipstick in Drama Free (c/o)
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Tools & Accessories
- Zuca Large Utility Pouch (c/o)
- London Brush Company #13 Brush
- Cozzette S185, S175, S123 Brushes
- Bdellium Tools Mascara Fan Brush (c/o)
- Ardell Dual Lash Applicator
- Duo Brush-On Adhesive With Vitamins
- Lashes from Frends Beauty
- Color Me Automatic Foundation Applicator Universal Starter Kit (c/o)
- Esum Pro Finishing Sponges (c/o)
While I don’t have many photos from the event, definitely watch my vlog to get a feel for the madness. These events are fantastic for stocking up on favorites, buying gifts for friends, and scoring hard-to-find makeup brushes. I already can’t wait until the event comes back to SF. Definitely check out The Makeup Show and see if it’s coming to an area near you!