Home decor and furniture are expensive, so I know we all could use a good deal. And with all this time spent at home lately, you deserve to love the space you’re living in. I wanted to round up the best Bay Area home decor outlets where you can find some amazing deals on furniture, kitchenware, linens, artwork, and more. Many of these outlets carry current items with steeply discounted overstock or minimal manufacturing imperfections. I scored my lovely white bouclé swivel chair at the outlet in Alameda for 60% off. You can also find a lot of past seasonal inventory, for instance Christmas and holiday items now that we’re currently in January.
This list includes both outlet stores and a few antique, consignment, and thrift stores where you can find some amazing deals too. Interestingly enough, most of these are located outside of outlet malls. Happy home decor shopping!
North Bay Home Decor Outlets
- Heath Ceramics Outlet: 400 Gate 5 Rd, Sausalito, CA 94965
- Restoration Hardware Outlet: 9000 Northgate Dr, San Rafael, CA 94903
- Scandinavian Designs Outlet: 3480 Industrial Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Marin Home Consignment Center*: 75 Bellam Blvd, San Rafael, CA 94901
- West Elm Outlet*: 321 Nut Tree Rd G, Vacaville, CA 95687
- Restoration Hardware Outlet*: 1071 Helen Power Dr, Vacaville, CA 95687
East Bay Home Decor Outlets
- Williams Sonoma / Pottery Barn / West Elm Outlet: 1680 Viking St ste 169-b, Alameda, CA 94501
- Serena and Lily Outlet: 2236 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702
- Urban Ore: 900 Murray St, Berkeley, CA 94710 (antique/thrift)
- Restoration Hardware Outlet*: 4200 Rosewood Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Le Creuset Outlet: 3050 Livermore Outlets Dr, Livermore, CA 94551
- Crate & Barrel / CB2 Outlet*: 3086 W Jack London Blvd, Livermore, CA 94551
- Cost Plus World Market Outlet*: 2530 Naglee Rd, Tracy, CA 95304
I started researching Bay Area home decor outlets for this post in December 2019, so with things closed for a lot of last year I still wanted to get this list out and add to it over time. Places marked with (*) are reader submitted places and stores that I personally haven’t been to yet, but they are on my list. A lot of the San Francisco home decor outlets have closed in the last few years, including HD Buttercup, so that’s why they’re not in this list.
For more of a look at how I style my home, check out my home shop page which features pieces from West Elm, CB2, World Market, Target, and more. Also if you’re interested in more San Francisco Bay Area outlet shopping, read through more of my thoughts on the Livermore Outlets.
Do you have a favorite Bay Area home decor outlet to add? Let me know in a comment below.