While Cyber Week just keeps getting bigger and bigger every year, it’s Small Business Saturday that can have the most meaningful impact. Small businesses have so many more unique gifts to offer, and your dollars support a small business continuing to operate, pay their suppliers and employees livable wages, and make a positive impact on their local community or environment. More and more small businesses have online shops as well, so you can now shop online for the coolest and most memorable gifts your loved ones may receive.
Here are 15 small brands to browse and shop this Small Business Saturday.
Makeup & Skin Care
- Shades By Shan: the only lip products I’ve been wearing lately, and for good reason! Shades By Shan is on top of all the beauty trends and is a small brand that gives back in a big way.
- Samudra Skin & Sea: I’ve watch this brand grow since it started a few years back, and it just keeps getting better! Not only are they a small brand with a passion for clean beauty, they care for the environment too.
- Marin Bee: one of my favorite skin care discoveries this year. Their Detox Masque is not only EWG Verified, it feels incredible on the skin.
- dawne FLORINE: sustainably made chic swimwear that I just can’t get enough of. One pieces are coming soon!
- Collective Hearts: this is a jewelry brand with a big heart. I love their sterling silver sweetheart necklace, it’s the perfect size worn either alone or for stacking. They’re offering 20% off sitewide with free shipping for cyber weekend.
- UnoEth: the loveliest and high quality leather goods you can find. I got the Hanna tote bag last year and I wear it literally every single day around town.
- Elkhorn Peak Cellars: my current favorite pinots and absolute powerhouse wines for the price.
- Harvest Card: now is the perfect time to put your wine and tourism dollars back into supporting Sonoma County. Use the code GATHER at checkout to get the Harvest Card for $99 and 20% will be donated to Sonoma Family Meal.
- Free Range Flower Winery: if you want a really unique wine gift, this brand is it. They don’t use any grapes at all, only flowers!
- Completeats: plant based cookies that you’ll never have to deprive your sweet tooth of. Soft, chewy, and made from only a handful of wholesome ingredients. Save 20% off, today only!
- Oaktown Spice Shop: all sorts of high quality and hand-mixed spices that make the most amazing gifts. High grade spices are a thing few people personally splurge on.
- Miette: delicious confections and treats from San Francisco. Their sablés and macarons are truly some of the best and you can order them online just in time for the holidays.
- Migi Cera Candles: one of my favorite candle discoveries this year! These are hand-poured coconut wax candles made right here in the Bay Area. Their Pradera Dulce candle smells absolutely divine.
- Drywell Art: countless art prints of cocktails, meat, and vegetable artwork. I have their Negroni print which I picked up a the Renegade Craft Fair several years back.
- Fellow: one thing currently on my holiday wish list is a new kettle. Any of their models would make an amazing gift! Use code THEFELLOWSALE for 20% off through 12/6.
Are you shopping this Small Business Saturday? Let me know your favorite local shops or online small businesses to support. I would love to check them out. Happy shopping!