Best Products for Treating Eczema

minimal bathroom - products for eczema prone skin

Winter is officially here, and if you suffer from eczema ’tis the season for irritated skin. I’ve been struggling with allergy, seasonal, and stress induced eczema over the past few years. I’ve tried nearly every product available to soothe my ultra sensitive skin. Winter can be especially tough as a result of heavy layers of fabric agitating your skin and constant temperature changes of cold outdoor environments to warm heated ones.

I get eczema on both my face and body unfortunately, and there’s been a lot of trial and error as evidenced by my favorites and empties. Here are the products I can recommend for anyone dealing with hot, flaky, and itchy patches of skin.

Creams & lotions for body + face

Creams & lotions for face

Creams & lotions for body

Cleansers for face

Cleansers for body

Generally speaking, I try to avoid products with heavy fragrance or essential oil content in them. Surprisingly, a lot of products targeted for eczema use can be laden with essential oils. While they smell amazing, essential oils tend to burn and irritate sensitive areas. Most of the products listed above are either fragrance-free or contain slight fragrance. It’s also important to note, always apply any steroid-based creams as their directions state.

Have you dealt with eczema or sensitive skin before? Let me know your favorite skin care or body care product in a comment below!

Best Products for Treating Eczema

1. Cassie Stokes December 23, 2017 / 12:12 pm

I’ve never dealt with eczema but I have a relative who has so I will share this with them! This was very informative and helpful

2. Noelle Lynne December 23, 2017 / 1:27 pm

What a great post, going to share this with my mom and my niece!

3. Lynn White December 23, 2017 / 1:57 pm

Awesome! Passing this along to my sister who has eczema. Thanks!

4. Kyla Matton Osborne December 25, 2017 / 7:54 am

I also prefer products with little or no fragrance, even when I’m not treating irritated skin. I do like to add my own lavender essential oil to neutral products, though. It’s extremely soothing and recommended for all sorts of skin irritations, even for babies.

5. Lavanda Michelle December 26, 2017 / 2:47 pm

My oldest daughter has eczema. I love when I find products that can benefit her.

6. Jenny December 27, 2017 / 3:54 pm

Surprisingly Mary Kay’s timewise night solution is really good for calming my eczema too!

7. Rahul Khurana December 28, 2017 / 4:50 am

I didn’t knew about this term. These seem to be really nice products though. I sometimes do get itching problem.

8. Bailey March 1, 2018 / 4:03 pm

This is so helpful! I find diprobase works amazing for me.