This list is slightly more slim, but here are my March empties. March was a super busy month for me preparing for two back-to-back major trips (3 countries & 1 US road trip), so I didn’t clear through my usual amount of products. However, I did use up quite a few deluxe sample and travel size products while away that aren’t reflected here. My empties include a lot of repeat staples and several recent beauty favorites.
Watch the video below and scroll ahead for a list of all of the products I recently used up.
- Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation in 3
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Creamy Natural
- Kryolan Neutralizing Concealer Wheel
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara (c/o)
- Rohto Cooling Eye Drops
- elf Lip Exfoliator
- Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum Tangerine Lip Balm SPF 18
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- Secret Outlast Unscented Deodorant
- Q-Tips via Costco
Did you finish up anything last month that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!