It’s time to talk trash, yet again. With the shortest month of the year behind us, spring is almost here. I’m making good progress on decluttering my stash, getting a head start on spring cleaning. I’m also on an informal “no-buy”, where I’m on a makeup spending ban to slow the influx of products in my possession. There are a few small exceptions to the no-buy, like when I need to replenish staples like liquid eyeliner or concealer if needed. If you’re looking to minimalize anything in your life, I’d recommend considering a no-buy challenge!
Watch the video below and scroll ahead for a list of all of the products I recently used up.
- IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (c/o)
- L’Oreal Infallible Sculpt Eyeliner (c/o)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Feline Noir Eyeliner (c/o)
- YSL Vinyl Couture Mascara (c/o)
- LA Girl Lip Paints in Whimsical & Tease
- bareMinerals Bare Skin Foundation in Bare Shell 02 (c/o)
- IT Cosmetics “Je Ne Sais Quoi” Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment (c/o)
- Shiseido Facial Cotton
- Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head (c/o)
- Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex
- Vine Vera Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream (c/o)
- Colleen Rothschild Mandelic Acid Radiance Serum (c/o)
- L’Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer (c/o)
- Derma E Purifying Gel Cleanser (c/o)
- Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit
- Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil
- Dr. Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt
- Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant
Did you finish up anything last month that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!