Lemon Shorts

lemon shorts

Top: Forever 21 (similar) | Shorts: Forever 21 (similar, similar) | Shoes: Fendi | Sunglasses: Stella McCartney | Watch: Apple Watch | Lips: butter LONDON | Nails: butter LONDON & essie

This summer I’ve been into the printed shorts trend, hard. My advice to you is if you see them, buy them! I picked up these lemon printed shorts from Forever 21 and they sold out immediately after. These are a great versatile piece that’ll keep your friends asking what are those?” In fact, F21 has a bunch of summer shorts on clearance right now, so don’t miss out.

forever 21 lemon shorts

forever 21 black halter tank

printed lemon shorts

black lemon shorts

photos by Jennifer

Like this look? Be sure to check out some of my other outfits before you go, including two recent looks where I also styled the same Fendi heels and butter LONDON lippie.

Thanks for reading!

1. Alicia Snow September 3, 2015 / 2:04 pm

Those shorts are so cute!! And perfect for summer.

2. JenniferHenry-Novich September 3, 2015 / 2:52 pm

I love this outfit, the shorts are the cutest ever! And those shoes…gimme!

xoxo
    Jennifer

3. Brandy Saldana September 3, 2015 / 3:06 pm

I have the perfect necklace (and purse) to go with those shorts! They are pretty adorable and I am kinda bummed they are sold out. I am digging the backdrop for these photos too. 😉

4. Sarah Twain September 4, 2015 / 2:12 am

I want the shorts and the rooftop!

5. Flip Flops And Furs September 4, 2015 / 6:01 am

I love the fruit patterns that were on so much stuff this season. I bought some similar shorts with pineapples on them and love love them!

6. Karin Rambo September 21, 2015 / 9:06 am

Cute shorts!! Even though they are a different print, you make them look so classy!

7. Miranda October 1, 2015 / 8:29 am

I love those shorts! The lemons are so cute and quirky! What a great statement piece 🙂