Welcome back for another edition of monthly empties! In October I used up a decent mix of both new and repurchased favorites. And as usual, there was a good dose of old products needing purging.
Watch the video below and scroll down a little further for a glossary of all products listed.
- CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzer Mousse
- MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- Sephora Eyeshadow Duo & Quad
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Twinked Pink Eyeshadow
- stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish
- MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga
- Lorac 3D Mutliplex Gloss in Lustre
- Badger Lip Balm in Vanilla Madagascar
- CHANEL Lait Confort Creamy Cleanser
- Lancome DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector
- Lancome GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate
- Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone Green Apple Acne Treatment
- Yes To Coconuts Cleansing Wipes
- Bella Schneider Beauty Culminé Mini Peel Pads Multi-Acid Complex (c/o)
- Caudalie Grape Water
- Mei Yin He Shou Wu Balancing Moisturizer (c/o)
- Aesop Hand Balm
- Listerine Whitening Mouth Rinse
- Up & Up Adult Gummy Vitamins
- Up & Up Shave Gel with Soy
- Crest Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
- Secret Outlast Unscented Deodorant
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Dessert Essence Coconut Shampoo
- DermOrganic Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment (c/o)
- Kerastase Oleo Relax
- Oribe Ultra Gentle Conditioner
Thanks so much for reading. Can’t get enough empties? Please check out some of my other monthly empties and the entire YouTube playlist for more “products I’ve used up” reviews.
Did you finish up anything last month that you just can’t wait to repurchase? Please let me know in a comment — I’d love to check it out!
Leave a Reply