It’s been a while since my latest Get Ready With Me video, and although I’m no makeup artist, I still like to occasionally demonstrate how I use my favorite beauty products. On this particular Sunday afternoon when I filmed this, I was going for a light and easy look, so I reached for some of my new finds and old staples. You might also recognize several of these products from my September favorites.
Watch the video and skip ahead to the full list of products below.
- 3Lab Aqua BB Cream in Shade 1 (c/o)
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in ‘Painterly’
- theBalm Eyeshadows (c/o)
- Vanity Mark Brow Powder in ‘Blondie’
- Benefit They’re Real Liner
- stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Jet Black
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in ‘Vanilla’
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in ‘Creamy Natural’
- theBalm Hot Mama Blush
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
Shop the look here:
What new or new-to-you beauty products have you been trying out this fall? Please let me know in a comment so I can check them out too!
And as always, thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply