We’re doing things in opposite order here, and while my monthly favorites usually come first I’ve switched things up and am rounding up my May empties first. If you’re new to my blog, every month I recap all of the products I’ve used up in the month prior. This keeps me a tad more accountable for all the beauty shopping and hoarding I do. But let’s be honest, it happens to all of us with something or another.
Watch the video below to hear my brief thoughts on each of the products. Scroll ahead to find out where to buy some of the products I’ve featured.
- e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Porcelain
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Fair
- NYX Round Lipstick in Circe
- Nivea Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter
- Yes To Carrots Pomegranate Lip Balm
- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
- Caudalie Vinexpert Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Radiance Day Cream
- Heritage Store Rosewater
- Up & Up Cotton Squares
- Up & Up Cotton Balls
- Trader Joe’s Micellar Makeup Wipes
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Trader Joe’s 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
- Kinoki Foot Detox Pads
- Johnson & Johnson Disney Band-Aids
- Trader Joe’s French Liquid Hand Soap
- OptiFree PureMoist Contact Lens Solution
- Zyrtec Allergy Tablets
- Crest Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste
- Listerine Whitening Vibrant White Rinse
- Up & Up Shave Gel
- Q-Tips Cotton Swabs
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash
- Gud Vanilla Flame Natural Body Lotion
- Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo
- Hask Argan Oil Shampoo (c/o)
- Hask Keratin Conditioner (c/o)
- Hask Keratin Deep Conditioner (c/o)
- theBalm En Root Dry Shampoo (c/o)
Wow, that’s a lot of stuff!
Thanks for stopping by and reading. Check out some of my other empties if you liked this post.
~ Samantha Marie ~ says
Hi Chelsea! My first time checking out your vlog. Just wanted to say I hella laughed when you said you couldn’t describe how awful that dry shampoo smelled haha 🙂 Look forward to more!
Chelsea Pearl says
Thanks for checking this out, girlfriend! <3