Speaking as a busy girl myself, I appreciate gifts that give me both practical and frivolous use. I love a little luxury, but mostly utility, since I have zero time to waste. Here are some gift options if you’re shopping for someone like me, whether you’re in the market for something big or just a few stocking stuffers. Whether she’s a corporate hustler or self employed pro, she probably already owns most of the necessary tech gadgets and accessories she relies on for work, so here are some gift ideas which can enjoy both during and after her work week.
- Like A Boss Mug, $12
- Kate Spade New York 2014 Agenda, $38
- MUJI Aluminum Compact Fountain Pen, $19.95
- Triple C for J.Crew Universal Charger, $29.50
- bkr Glass Bottle & Silicone Sleeve, $28
- Kate Spade New York Gramercy Watch, $225
- Dior Lip Glow, $31
- Boyfriend Fragrance Oil Rollerball, $20
- Mariage Frères Teas, $23
- Kellie Little Groove Elliptic Hairbrush, $59
- Topshop Glass Nail File, $10
- Farmgirl Flowers, $30
- LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar, $10.95
- Nadri Silver & Black Mother of Pearl Stud Earrings, $125
Check out my other gift guide for the beauty junkie as well!